Corporate Art Collection Seeks Digital Photography and Copyright Internship – $10/hour, credited
Local corporate art collection seeking a high-quality, versatile photography and copyright intern who wants hands-on experience in documenting artwork for archival purposes. The intern will have the opportunity to gain real world experience working with industry professionals to support a world-class corporate collection.
- Produce up to1000 images of corporate collection artwork digitized to latest standards for database, print/publications, internet and other uses. Artworks will be framed/glazed, 2 and 3-D materials; initially artwork will be in storage, but may extend to installed pieces. All images will be property of Art Collection.
- Research, apply for, and track copyright related to acquired artworks. Copyright uses will be varied depending on internal corporate projects.
- Manage image usage by departments; oversee digital image storage.
- Work with marketing department to determine possible internal and external PR uses.
- Collection department provides coordination of set-up of equipment at photo-site; intern-supervision, and evaluation
- Basic understanding of and experience with artwork copyright
- Experience with Mac OS and Windows operating systems
Qualified candidates: · Applicants must have a passion for photography and be able to take direction from others · Experience handling fine art and ability to lift 25 pounds
- Interns must be a student of an accredited college/university program
- Institutional supervisor contact required
- Minimum three (3) month commitment, 2-4 days per week, 12- 20 hours per week, regularly scheduled activity on site
To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: 1/15/2011