Friday, November 21, 2008, 6:00 – 11:00 PM
Members and Patrons Preview: 6 – 8 PM, FREE
General Admission: 8 – 11 PM
$10 / $6 Students and Seniors
Join Us as We Celebrate Our Scintillating Exhibitions
Richard Misrach: On the Beach
Liz Magor: The Mouth and other storage facilities
And the opening of Adaptation
Adapt Your Style!
Calling all wild boys, skirts, sailors, bathing beauties, go-go girls, raccoons, and Neanderthals! You are sure to have a blast with the far-out foxes and hep cats! Prizes to the best Henry-exhibition inspired COSTUMES.
Worth a thousand words
Record your evening in an Adaptation-inspired photo booth created by SHAG, the Student Henry Advisory Group.
- Music by DJ Freddy, King of Pants
- Complimentary beverages! (Wait ‘til you try the Pear Pequod!)
- Refreshments by The Wandering Cafe
- Wine for sipping and sharing
- Beer by Pyramid Ales and Lagers
- Members and Patrons Preview Cupcakes by Trophy
FOR MORE INFO, VISIT THE HENRY SITE!