If you are a UW student, you are eligible to start your own club! It’s easy!
We hope that students at the University of Washington become involved with as many RSOs [Registered Student Organizations*] as academic, personal interests and schedules allow. There are many personal benefits in joining an RSO or even starting a new one:
* Develop new abilities and leadership skills
* Work within a team of peers
* Satisfaction of setting and meeting goals
* Make new friends
* Put on a campus-wide events or activities
* Share talents or interests with the UW community
* Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Click here for tips on how to get started, and the registration process.